Firmware download for Off Grid Inverter
Attention Please, before you upgrade off grid inverter, make sure that you have checked original firmware on inverter, or once wrong firmware has been upgraded, we won’t take the responsibility! As you know, For ES series, several kind of control boards have been developed. Different firmware can’t be flash each other, or control board will be dead.
Furthermore, after the upgrading, please remember to recover the factory set. It is necessary. Please highlight it.
Regard to how to upgrade off grid inverter, you can read the post below. If Inverter is normal, we don’t suggest upgrading, because it has the risk of failing upgrading, once upgrading has failed, you have to replace new control board.
Please note that SPF 3500-5000ES has same firmware. In the factory, we will do ATE test , and write inverter capacity parameter
High Frequency Inverter
1. SPF 6000ES pLUS Firmware ( 100.04, 101.03 )
Attention, please. SPF 6000ES Plus firmware , 100.01, 101.01 firmware has the bug, don’t use them !
100.04 is DSP chip, 101. 03 is BCU chip. maybe you will ask why it is not 101.04, it is normal. Firmwares below are correct.
2.SPF 3500-5000ES /SPF 5000TL HVM WPV ( WPV model is almost same with ES, so firmwares are totally same.)
SPF 5000ES Firmware Download ( 40.06, 41.06)
3.SPF 3500-5000ES (67.**, 68.** Firmware) ( MCU chip on control board has changed in new version, and control board is different from old firmware version 40.**, 41.**)
How to differentiat old version SPF 5000ES and new version SPF 5000ES
4. 113,114 Firmware for SPF 3500-5000ES
5. 113,114 Fan noise Firmware for SPF 3500-5000ES
The Firmware That make fan noise degrade is ONLY for 113,114 firmware version control board of SPF 5000ES
Fan Speed Test
6. When serveral SPF 3500-5000ES in parallel, if it displays same parallel ID number on LCD, You can use the firmware below to upgrade it.
F2809 should be upgraded firstly
7. When SPF 3500-5000ES has loud fan noise, you can try to upgrade firmware below:
SPF 3500ES and SPF 5000ES have same firmware,
1)Please note that these firmwares below ONLY can be ugraded via newest control board that starts with 67.** Please don’t upgrade them via old control board with 40.**
2) Please note that these firmwares below ONLY can be ugraded via control board that starts with 40** Please don’t upgrade them via control board with 67.**, 68.** or 113.**, 114.**
3) Please note that these firmwares below ONLY can be ugraded via control board that starts with 67.** ,68.**. Please don’t upgrade them via control board with 40.**, 41.** or 113.**, 114.**
8. When SPF 3500-5000ES has negative value like below on server.growatt.com, you can try to upgrade firmware
9.SPF 3500-5000ES 08 fault( BUS voltage is too high), it is caused by unstable utility. It occurs on Bypass mode
10.SPF 3500-5000ES 08 fault( BUS voltage is too high), it is caused by that on sNU charging mode and PV system is connected to inverter, when starting charging, it has 08fault. However, This situation seldom occurs.
As we know, there are 2 firmwares for ES mode, For the other firmware of F030 chip that start with 68.** , you don’t don’t need to upgrade it, but make sure that it is at least 68.02 version.
11. SPF 3500-5000ES
12. SPF 3500-5000ES Starting voltage 120V version
Attention, please! It is temporary firmware for inverter starting voltage 120V ( Normally, it is 150V) , officially we don’t recommend to use it. Once you upgrade it , and cause any trouble, we won’t take the responsibility!
13. SPF 5000TL HVM Normal Firmware
When upgrading MPPT board, make sure that PV system is connected to it.
14. SPF 5000TL HVM that needs to restart in early morning so that PV system can work normally
15. SPF 5000TL HVM that has 01 warning, the firmware below can make 01warning disappear( Please note that it just can make 01warning disappear, but can not solve it basically.)
16. SPF 5000TL HVM without US2 option on 5th option, US2 is specially designed for Lithium-ion battery without BMS. You can upgrade it and add US2 option.
17. SPF 5000TL HVM that has negative value issue on total energy etc. You can upgrade firmwares below
You need to upgrade contorl board and MPPT board together
1: First update the old MPPT program to, TMS320F28027_sk002.07_202202180952.bin, you must connect PV system to Inverter when updating the MPPT program! ! !
2: Secondly , update the old main program to , F2809_SK001.15_20220218A.bin
3: If the customer does not want to see negative values, they can operate on the LCD panel, press and hold the UP + DOWN keys for 3 seconds on the interface, enter 309 to restore the factory settings (including energy recovery) to zero, and the power generation will be calculated from zero
4: If the customer wants the original power generation value, please make it greater than 1000 when flashing the corresponding value in MODSCAN32 v7
18. SPF 5000TL HVM COM BOARD( Please note that it is just for com board that has CAN and 485 function )
19. SPF 3000TL HVM 24/48V
20. SPF 5000TL HVM WPV firmware that has 24th option
21. SPF 3000TL HVM 24/48V 01 warning( Fan is locked), ensure that fans are rotating normally, you can upgrade the inverter and clear the warning
Please note that Don’t use the special firmware in normal inverters
22. SPF 2000TL HVM 24 01 warning( Fan is locked), ensure that fans are rotating normally, you can upgrade the inverter and clear the warning
Low Frequency Inverter
1. SPF 8-12KT HVM Firmware Download
SPF 8-12K HVM has same control board, that’s why the firmware is totally same.
2. SPF 4-6KT HVM Firmware Download
Please note that before you upgrade inverter, please confirm your firmware version, it must upgrade same series firmware, or control board will fail upgrading and can’t work. It is ONLY for 509.** firmware inverter