Amosplanet

Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish

Growatt firmware changelogs

Home Forums Solar Power Growatt firmware changelogs

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kirkdis
    Participant

Hi Amos,

I´m quite sure a company of the size of Growatt has a good R&D department.

I would like to see some changelogs regarding the different hardware versions. Especially everything around the SPF 5000 Series is not really transparent for me. You have this great website here and explain the main issues adressed by the firmwares, thanks for that. I saw in some firmwares more undescribed changes than the main explanation in this post. Let me explain a little bit more in detail:

The 06X.F4 adresses the fan spin issue. at the same time it also changed the P12 and P13 which needs to be at least 5% higher.
    For the newer 11X versions I now at least from devices with firmware 113/114 01 C.05 those devices are not switching off as long as a battery is connected to the inverter.

It would be super helpful for all the customers out there if you can provide more details about the firmwares.

amos
    Keymaster

I will forward your advice to research dep.

[email protected]
    Participant

I would like to see some changelogs regarding the different hardware versions. Especially everything around the SPF 5000 Series is not really transparent for me. You have this great website here and explain the main issues adressed by the firmwares, thanks for that. I saw in some firmwares more undescribed changes than the main explanation in this post. Let me explain a little bit more in detail:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.